Aptoide is a popular apps alternative to the Google apps store for Android and the Apple apps stores. The APK app downloader, Aptoide, is an app store that granted access to download all third-party apps, apps that are kicked out of the official mobile apps stores, the play store and the Apple store.
The Aptoide APK is similar to TutuApp, vShare, Vidmate, AppMarket, and other third-party sites to download cracked and hacked games for free without rooting and jailbreaking your iOS and Android devices.
When you want to download games like Minecraft, Pokemon Go hacked, SnapChat++, WhatsApp ++, Facebook ++, GB WhatsApp, Aptoide is certainly one of the trusted sources you can download these mod apps from and for free.
There has been a lot of controversial questions and responses on whether Aptoide is safe or note, whether Aptoide can transfer a virus to your phone or not, whether Aptoide requires a registration for both new and old users to be part of the community before they can download apps, games, and utilities for free.
This is what this guide is set to explain and how direct you on how to download Aptoide on Android and sideload the app on your iOS devices.
Is Aptoide Safe?
Yes! The apps download is safe to download and install on your phone. Despite the fact that the app is kicked out of play store, that doesn’t connote that the app transfer viruses to your device.
However, and since these apps are not owned and developed by Aptoide’s teams, the apps downloaded from this source can be virus prone. This doesn’t imply that it’s not safe to use Aptoide but the apps downloaded from this source may be virus infected and this is beyond the app’s team revolution.
How to be Part of Community
There is no special requirement to start using the APK apps store to start download free and paid apps, cracked and mod games, and hacked apps on your smartphone. The only requirement is an internet access to download the app and search for an app to download directly from the app store without using an online website.
Enable Install from Unknown Sources
For Android users to be able to install Aptoide APK after a successful download, install from unknown sources must be enabled. Follow these procedures to do that.
- Go to your Android phone settings
- Tap on the security option
- Scroll down half way and click on install from unknown sources
- Accept the popup information to toggle-on the unknown sources permission
For iOS users, there is also an action that is required before you start using the app store to sideload apps directly from the apps store to your iOS (iPhone, iPad, & iPod 6G Touch)
Download Aptoide from TutuApp
If you already download and install TutuApp on your Android phone here is how to install Aptoide directly from the app.
- Launch TutuApp APK app your Smartphone or download TutuApp and install it on your phone before you proceed. iOS users should download TutuApp here also.
- Verify your TutuApp here
- Navigate back to TutuApp home and type “Aptoide” without quotes in the search box and click on Go button to begin the search.
- When the research result is displayed tap on download besides the Aptoide APK app.
- Download the app. This only takes a few seconds or minutes depending on your internet connection’s speed.
- Tap on the downloaded app to start installing. You can find this from the notification tray or go to your apps download folder.
For iOS users, it’s almost a similar approach. However, due to differences in OS configuration, you may need a little different approach if you are not using TutuApp. And, since our goal is to download the app install and install it on your smartphone using TutuApp, the procedure above works.
Add Aptoide APK as a Trusted App
Once you have successfully installed the app on your phone, it’s required of you to add the app as a trusted app under profile & management so that you will not encounter a problem using the app to download other apps and games on your iPhone and other iOS devices.